Better Value and More to do - Make your summer memorable at River's Edge!
|Click Here to reserve online
or Call 715-247-3305 (office hours starting in mid March 2017) Tubing and camping have CLOSED for the 2016 season.
YOUR CAMPING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
(June through August, not available Special Event dates or
Concert Weekends please call 715-247-3305 for Special Event Rates)
Tubing passes for all day until Sept 6th
(# nights camping = # passes) Tubing until Sept 7th ---NOT included August 11-14 Concert week
Free shuttle to River's Edge Bar by the river with music, drink specials, and late night food
(Friday and Saturday nights June 24th thru August 13th, Saturday 8/20, Saturday 8/27 and Labor Day Saturday)
- Karaoke Saturday nights Mid-June thru 8/6
(June 17th through August 20th and then only Saturday's 8/20, 8/27, and 9/3)
Swimming Pool May 27 thru Sept 4th
- Outdoor Movies, upon kids request
- Free Wi-Fi
|Weekend Camping Packages until Sept 4th
Reserve Camping Here
For Concert Camping Prices, Click HERE
Our BEST deal!
|Drive Up Rate
($25/50 deposit to
|1 Night Camping
includes 1 Day Tubing
|2 Nights Camping
includes 2 Days Tubing
|3 Nights Camping
includes 3 Days Tubing
|Summer Set Music Festival
Price valid through Sunday August 11th
|$25 per person/per night DOES NOT INCLUDE TUBING OR CONCERT TICKETS
What is Drive Up and Pre-Pay?
Limited number of Cabins are still available all dates this summer (as of August 11th)
Cabin Reservations, Electrical sites, and Weeknight (Sunday - Thursday) camping rates MUST be made by phone due to demand and different rate structures. Tubing closes for season Sept 7th. Discount codes, gift certificates, FB, or presold vendor certificates NOT valid Special Event or Concert dates.
All rates subject to $1 per night per person Recycle fee, 7% service/handling fee and 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax. All Concert camping sales are final. 100% cancellation fee. *As of August 1st, regular camping reservations are subjected to a 50% refund policy. Reservations cancelled within 7 days of arrival are subjected to a 100% cancellation fee. Reservations can be moved to another date this year or next year without any $ penalty. However the money is always available to use for camping next year. Deposits within 7 days are non-refundable but are transferable to another date this year or next year. Deposits go towards payment of camping package. Prepay rate deadline is 5pm 2 days prior to arrival.
ST. CROIX COUNTY HAS ISSUED A FIREWOOD BAN Note: St. Croix County does not allow carry-in firewood due to the
|River's Edge Offers More Than Anyone:
- Free shuttle to River's Edge Bar (music and dancing) weekends June through August 13th, then Saturday nights only 8/20 with DJ, 8/27 bar only and Sept 3rd is bar only
- Karaoke Saturday Nights June 18th through August 20th
- Large Swimming Pool & Sun Deck May 27 through Sept 4th
- Multi-Flume Waterslides open June 17th thru August 21, then Saturday's only Aug 27th and Labor Day Saturday 9/3. Weekday waterslides end August 21st.
- Mini Golf
- Spacious Campsites
- Water/Electric optional ($10.00 per site per night) reservations for electric sites should be made via phone TWO weeks in advance (Concert weekends may be higher)
- Please call for cabin reservations
- Sanitary Dump Station
- Modern Restrooms and Hot Showers
- Ranger Station & Grocery Store
- Snack Bar, Arcade & Family Lounge
- Sat. & Sun. ALL YOU CAN EAT Morning Breakfast Buffet available 8-11am $9.95 thru August 14th, August 20 & 21st
- Gift & Souvenir Shop
- Outdoor Movie Theater
- Volleyball Court & Horseshoes
- Special Event Pavilion
ash and oak disease that is prevalent in the Midwest.
Sanitized firewood is available for sale onsite All rates subject to change and drive up rates slightly higher. If electric site reservations are made online, availability IS NOT guaranteed unless made over 2 weeks in advance.
For more information on Camping, Click Here
River's Edge - P.O. Box 67 - Somerset, WI 54025
Phone: (715)-247-3305 or 888-247-3305