CAMPING Somerset, Wisconsin
Winter sure doesn't want to leave!
Weekend Camping Packages
Click HERE to book now!
($25/50 deposit only to
Our BEST deal!
1 Night Camping/1 Day Tubing
2 Nights Camping/2 Days Tubing
3 Nights Camping/3 Days Tubing
Be sure to call 888-247-3305 for camping availability before May 30th...if you wish to make a reservation for 2013 you may do so on the camping reservation page at 2012 prices anytime this winter before May 30th, 2013. Also until May 30th, all our seasonal camping rates are 15% off with a $100 deposit now.
Call 888-247-3305 and ask about our prepaid Winter Specials! Remember to like and share us on Facebook for weekly prizes, and follow us to see the specials as they happen. Right now you can also win free camping on ou Facebook Page.
Reservations for up to 4 require a $25 deposit,
5 or more require $50 deposit, 11 or more $100 deposit
(or consider doing 3 prepays in lieu of deposit)
All rates subject to 7% service/handling fee and 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax. . *We hold a 7 day by US MAIL only cancellation policy subject to a $5 fee plus a 10% reprocessing fee for regular camping dates. refunds requested after 7 day in advance or requested by phone will probably not be processed. However the money is always availble to use for camping next year. Deposits within 7 days are non-refundable but are transferable to another date this year or next year. Deposits go towards payment of camping package. Prepay deadline is 5pm 2 days prior to arrival.
*We hold a 7 day cancellation policy by US MAIL ONLY AND always subject to a $5 fee plus a 10% reprocessing fee, for regular camping dates.
Pre-payments within 7 days are non-refundable but are transferable to another date this year or next year.
Pre-payment deadlines are at 5pm 2 days prior to arrival. Pre-payment is optional and will count as group's deposit. Pre-payments do not include car fees.
For Pre-Pay Please Note:
Pre-paid admission wristbands will be distributed at the time of check
in only to the person of record on the reservation form (I.D. required).
Please schedule your arrivals accordingly.
When making reservations, your group can pre-pay for part or all of
the group. Pre-payment is not required, but it is highly recommended
because it is our best deal!
Prepay deadline currently is 2 DAYS prior to your planned arrival. If you would like to request
to be next to another party, the deadline is also 2 DAYS prior to your arrival.
*Other coupons and discounts are not valid with the pre-pay special.*
ST. CROIX COUNTY HAS ISSUED A FIREWOOD BAN
Note: St. Croix County does not allow carry-in firewood due to the
ash and oak disease that is prevalent in the Midwest.
Sanitized firewood is available for sale onsite
Check out our Upcoming Specials/Events to see when we offer camping specials!
- River's Edge invites families to camp and enjoy the Apple River on Sunday through Thursday. (weeknights Sunday-Thursday are even less expensive than the above pricing, plus for every four people paid on the same reservation, arriving Sunday-Wednesday, we'll throw in a FREE cooler tube and a go-cart pass)
- Upcoming events include our Labor Day annual customer appreciation weekend, more info to be announced including reduced camping rates and food specials.
- Please Note: Life jackets are recommended for children and non-swimmers.
- Please, NO Glass, styrofoam coolers or pets allowed on the Apple River.
- Pets are welcomed but restricted. Pets have to be supervised and leashed at all times. No nuisance barking or unattended pets.
- No dogs allowed on the Apple River tube trip.
- A $1 per night per person recycle fee and sales tax also applies.
- There is a one-time $10 car fee that covers your car Thursday through Sunday, and will also apply 3rd and 4th of July. If you arrive Thursday for a 3 or more night stay the $10 car fee is waived.
- All coupons or certificates must be printed out and originals presented at check in.
Prices above not valid on concert or special event weekends.
- 10% active military and AAA discounts apply for card holder for driveup rates.
- Camping prices valid with advance reservations and confirmation only. Prices subject to change without notice. Drive up rates slightly higher. Weekday rates slightly lower for adults and much lower for 6 to 11 year-olds. (Weeknights Sunday-Thursday are even less expensive than the above pricing, plus for every four people pre-paid on the same reservation we'll throw in one FREE cooler tube for arrivals Sun-Wednesday. Just pick up your cooler tube coupon at check in on Sunday thru Wednesday and a go-cart pass Sunday-Wednesday) Please call for special package rates for even longer stays than above rates. All sales are final at check-in.
- Ask about our high school and college graduation specials during May and early June.
For Toll Free Reservations, Lower Weeknight (Sunday - Thursday) camping rates, and specific Information call 1-888-247-3305.
|On site Facilities include:
- Full Service Restaurant and Lounge
- Free shuttle to River's Edge Bar weekends July and August
- Large Swimming Pool & Sun Deck
- Multi-Flume Waterslides open Mid-June thru Mid August and weekends until Labor Day Sunday.
- Mini Golf
- Spacious Campsites
- Water/Electric optional
($10.00 per site per night)
- Sanitary Dump Station
- Modern Restrooms and Showers
- Ranger Station & Grocery Store
- Snack Bar, Arcade & Family Lounge
- Sat. & Sun. ALL YOU CAN EAT Morning Breakfast Buffet 8-11 am only $8.95! Starting mid June
- Gift & Souvenir Shop
- Outdoor Movie Theater
- Horseshoe & Volleyball Court
- NEW Special Event Pavilion
All rates subject to change and drive up rates slightly higher.