- FREE shuttle service for our tubers from the Dairy Queen back to your car, so you can grab a snack after the rapids then shuttle back to the top for another ride down the Apple River! While the promotion lasts, FREE small DQ cones included with tube rental during weekdays (not Labor Day).
- Basket and cooler tubes are available, prices subject to 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax
- One valid ID required per every 4 tubes rented
- Tubes must be returned by 8 pm daily to avoid additional charges
- A $5 dollar refundable can deposit is required for groups with coolers
- Twine to tie your tubes together is available for a minimal fee.
"ZOOM FLUME" WATER SLIDES
- Waterslides will open Mid June through August 25th, then Friday August 30th thru Sunday Sept 1st. Open from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Sunday - Thursday, and 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm Friday and Saturday.
- Special arrangements for private parties and after hour functions available upon request
- Slides not available during concerts or some special event weeks and/or weekends.
- TAKE ADVANTAGE: Unlimited tubing and watersliding all day for only $11.85 on weekdays.).
-Our August special:
GROUP TUBING RATES
Summer Splash Group Deal!
Available for groups of 25 or more, thru Aug 25th
Tube the scenic apple river
Take the plunge down the multiflume waterslides
We'll treat you to lunch (A hot dog & Pepsi)
All for just
$12.00 per person- (Mon-Thurs)
$17.00 per person- (Fri-Sun),
*Must have reservation & deposit
The following prices pertain to Group Tubing only:
Weekdays $8.00 Weekends $12.00
Special Tubing Rates are available for groups of 25 or more. Reservations and an advance deposit of $25.00 required. We also do catered picnics, starting at just $14.95 on weekdays.
Weekday rates, group rates and picnics not available concert or special event weekends, including 4th of July..
What are you waiting for? Call now!
Tubing Tips and Rules
No Glass or Styrofoam Allowed on River
No Pets (Dogs) and No Kegs Allowed on River
For families with children, we recommend Tubing Sunday - Friday, and entering the river earlier in the day
All coupons and certificates must be printed and originals presented at tube rental with valid matching ID
Be sure prepaid certificates are for "River's Edge Tubing"
Remember to bring tennis shoes or footwear to wear on river
and life jackets for non-swimmers
Be sure to check your car keys in our FREE key bank
With tubing rental you can go down the river as many times as you like! So get here early to go down more than once!
The earliest you can get on the river is 9am, the latest is 5pm
Be aware of the rapids! If you are uncomfortable with the idea you do have the option of getting out of the river BEFORE the rapids on the rapids walkway on the right hand side of the river and proceeding to Dairy Queen for shuttle. Since 1972 we have provided consistant and reliable shuttle back from the Dairy Queen by the rapids in Somerset.
Active military, as a thank you for your service, we want you to be our guest tubing Sunday through Friday with each paid rental. Offer good June through August 2014.