Apple River Tubing Somerset, WI
River's Edge is the place to be!
If you're looking for a way to make your summer memorable, you've come to the right place. Our resort is located at the top of the Apple River. That means get here, grab your tube, and get right in the river - no waiting around!
Did we mention what's included in your Apple River tubing trip? Only at River's Edge do you get full waterpark access.
- Your personal floatation device (aka Inner Tube)
- Free Watersliding Sunday through Thursday
( June 18 through August 16)
- Free swimming pool access Sunday through Thursday (except Holidays)
- Free shuttle back to your car
- Tubing 9-4:45 June - August, 11-3 in May
Important Information for
Tubing after 4:00PM
So how does this River's Edge Apple River tubing experience work? Let's break it down into ten steps:
- Gather your friends
- Rent your tubes
- Lather that sunscreen
- Tie your tubes together
- Strategically position the cooler full of ice cold drinks and food in the middle of the group (NO Glass or styrofoam please)
- Float for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours
- Exit the river at the at the end of the rapids in Somerset
- Enjoy a treat at the local Dairy Queen where you will catch the FREE return shuttle
- Tube again if you like
- Plan the next trip!
Check out our different waterpark options below:
|Rates Per Person
||$11.85 + tax
|$14.69 + tax
|Waterslides 2-6 M-Th, 2-7 Fri-Sat
||Opens June 16th
|| Opens June 16th
|Group Tubing (25+ ppl with advance deposit)
|Summer Splash (with deposit) thru August 19th
*Cooler Tubes are available for an additional fee*