APPLE RIVER TUBING & TANKING
May 28th-September 5th hours 7 days a week 11am-5pm
There's no need to make tubing reservations ... we have plenty of our comfortable tubes available! Please call to arrange private parties, large groups, after-hour functions and special events. (715) 247-3305
Monday-Thursday $15.00 | Friday-Sunday $20.00
Float is 2.5 -3.5 hours with a Free Shuttle back to your car. Last time to enter the river in Sept. is 4pm
Hours 11-5 p.m. All tubes must be returned by 8pm to avoid additional charges.
- Please - NO GLASS or styrofoam on the river! Please don't litter! Help us keep the Apple River clean.
- Twine to tie tubes - $1 for three 10' ft ties.
- Basket-Cooler Tubes available for rent Mon-Thurs $15.00 & Fri-Sun for $20.00
- Parking $5.00
- Restrooms & Showers available.
- Prices and hours subject to change.
Visit our "Tubing" page for more details.
APPLE RIVER TANKING
PLEASE MAKE TANKING RENTALS IN ADVANCE
CLICK HERE to BOOK TANKING NOW
Tanking is floating down the Apple River in a vessel typically used to supply drinking water to livestock or horses. The tank allows seating for up to 6 adults and the best part is you're removed from the water, minimizing how wet you get. With every tank rental, we provide 2 paddles, life jackets (adult sized) for all riders, a shuttle to & from the river entry/exit points. Riders 13+ $25 • Riders under 12 - $15
Tank Rentals - $50 refundable deposit is required for tank rentals. Free Shuttle back to your car.
- Need Valid ID with a minimum 4 riders and maximum 6 riders per tank.
- One legal adult in the tank at all times.
- Riders 12 and under are required to wear a life jacket.
- No glass, styrofoam, kegs, hard liquor or pets allowed in the tanks.
- Please don't litter! Help us keep the Apple River clean.
- Prices and hours subject to change.
CAMPING + SEASONAL CAMPING
Whether it's tent-only camping, RV sites, *seasonal camping with full hookup, water & electric sites, a roof over your head in one of our rustic sleeping cabins or tiny house, set up camp in the back woods, or a prime location next to the nightly action, we've got it all and we'll do everything we can to make your Apple River Adventure memorable.
River's Edge Campground (715) 247-3305
Modern Restrooms, Hot Showers, Sanitary Dump Station, Weekend Music, Outdoor Bar with Food & Drinks, Laundromat, Sand Volleyball, Horseshoes and more!
- Check In 3PM • Check Out 11AM
- Campground Restrooms & Showers 24/7
- Polite dogs on leashes allowed in the Campground but NOT in cabins, public buildings, swimming pool, water-slide, mini-golf, tanks, tubes or the river.
- Campground quiet time hours 11pm-7am
- Electrical outlets available for use in our Pavillion
Camping Packages - Tent only, full hook ups, rustic cabins, and tiny homes. Click Book Now for Availability.
LIVE MUSIC RETURNS TO RIVER'S EDGE!!!
Real live music concerts on the River's Edge festival stage!
Watch for 2021 concert announcements on the Rivers Edge Apple River Live festival Stage ... We are doing live entertainment on the Riverbend Event Center throughout the off-season!
On sale NOW ... Buy Concert Tickets here! See our Facebook page for more details!
JOIN THE FUN AT RIVERS EDGE!
River’s Edge invites you to experience the FUN that's been going on in Somerset since the 1960’s!
Tubing, Tanking, Camping, Cabins, Drive-In Movies, Waterslides, Swimming, Events & Entertainment
COVID UPDATE - We recognize that you may have concerns or hesitations about visiting River's Edge due to the latest news and information about COVID-19. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our staff and guests are our top priority. We welcome guests to River's Edge Apple River Campground to enjoy outdoor activities that allow for social distancing.